- Top 10 OSHA Citations of 2016: A Starting Point for Workplace Safety - More than 4,500 workers are killed on the job every year, and approximately 3 million are injured, despite the fact that by law, employers are responsible for providing safe and healthful workplaces for their workers.
- Painter Drowns after 5 Fall from Bridge - A contracting crew working for the New York State Department of Transportation was reportedly painting the Smiths Basin Bridge on Route 149,
- EPA Busts Sears on Lead Safety - The home-improvement arm of one of the United States' largest retailers has settled with the federal government over allegations it failed to ensure that its contractors were following lead-abatement rules while working in customers' homes
- Employers now face higher OSHA penalties - Employers Now Face Higher OSHA Fines: Violations of OSHA standards just got significantly more costly.
- Si desea perder peso, las amistades son importantes - VIERNES, 26 de agosto de 2016 (HealthDay News) -- Si intenta perder peso, quizá sea buena idea estar con personas más delgadas, sugiere un nuevo estudio.
JUST FROM THE OVEN...
BST recognizes that a jobsite poses a unique challenge to management and employees alike, with its constantly changing conditions; it is a work environment that differs each day with its hazards. We want to earn your business.
All instructors are qualified safety and/or health professionals. Our instructors have the education and the many years of combined experience needed to help establish safety programs and training for our clients.
DBE & MBE Approved - NYSDOT, NJDOT, NJTRANSIT, NYC